Last updated: November 30, 2017
- looking forward to seeing the completed illustrated copies of the books I wrote for an educational company in China (soon!).
- prepping to write several more books for the company in China.
- waiting to hear back on a book I submitted to a publisher a last month.
- polishing a young chapter book (potentially part of a series).
- homeschooling and raising our seven children.
- slowly learning how to speak Korean.
- refining a book I’m writing and illustrating to raise money for a charity I have deep respect for.
- preparing for Christmas. 🙂
- preparing lessons to teach 5-year-olds every Sunday at church.
- helping my husband bounce ideas around as he creates modular, hybrid biology courses for the university he teaches for.