Last updated: January 4, 2018
- writing several more books for the company in China.
- prepping a bilingual picture book manuscript.
- polishing a young chapter book (potentially part of a series).
- homeschooling and raising our seven children.
- slowly learning how to speak Korean. Ahn-yong-ha-se-oh!
- refining a book I’m writing and illustrating to raise money for a charity I have deep respect for.
- pulling my family through flu season.
- preparing lessons to teach 8-year-olds every Sunday at church.
- helping my husband bounce ideas around as he creates modular, hybrid biology courses for the university he teaches for.