Last updated: April 24, 2018
- about to officially release my charity book: Ursula the Ugly Unicorn
- figuring out where to publish a bilingual picture book manuscript (Korean).
- polishing a young chapter book (potentially part of a series).
- homeschooling and raising our seven children.
- slowly learning how to speak Korean. Ahn-yong-ha-se-oh!
- planning several birthday bonanzas.
- preparing lessons to teach 10-year-olds every Sunday at church.
- helping my husband bounce ideas around as he creates modular, hybrid biology courses for the university he teaches for – as well as write up an awesome textbook.